Top 5 Reasons You Should Hire a Landscape Contractor Right Now!
Sometimes, we’ve got projects in our landscape that we can handle. A small firepit, laying some new patio stones, or maybe mulching. But when it comes to a landscape overhaul, we feel it is best to hire a landscape contractor, and it isn’t just because we want your business. It really is mostly beneficial to you, and here are the top 5 reasons why.
5 Reasons To Hire a Landscape Contractor
- It could save you money. Let me rephrase that, you will most likely save money. Often, contractors get deals with suppliers for large pieces like firplaces or pools, as well as special deals on small things like pavers and more. In addition, we see it more often than not DIYers starting a landscape project that gets away from them, and the repair costs can be more than it owuld have to complete the project correctly on its own. If you are planning a major landscaping change, hiring a landscape contractor will save you money 90% of the time.
- It will be done quicker. Instead of wasting the entire summer working on your yard, it will eb done before we even start busting out the BBQs. Enjoy your yard instead of sacrificing the entire sunny season, we don’t get enough sun as it is here in Oregon!
- You will get what you want – no settling. When you get in a pickle on your DIY landscape project we often start cutting corners and settling for things we don’t really want. Different colors, or doing something the cheap way. By hiring a landscape contractor, there are rarely surprises. Contractors know what things cost and are really good at informing clients upfront about any potential surprises that may occur. In the end, clients get exactly what they wanted with little room for settling.
- Your brain and body will thank you. Sometimes, doing your own landscape overhaul can be like a chef trying to perform brain surgery. We all have different skills and talents, and landscaping is not everyone’s – and that is okay. The more bogged down your brain gets thinking about your landscaping, and the more your body is exhausted fromt eh physical labor, the more apt you are to not be performing at your best. Leaving it to those who’ve put in the time to become experts in their field does have its advantages – and you will sleep far better at night not worrying if you installed that irrigation system correctly or if you water bill will be through the roof next month.
- They are experts and have a lot more experience than you. There are reasons they do what they do. If you’ve done your due diligence and are pleased with their past work, there is good reason to trust your landscape contractor. They will be more efficient and cost effective than you. A good landscape contractor will also tell you when you are out of your mind. If there is no way to install an inground pool, your contractor should tell you that upfront. Let’s face it, you’d probably try to do it and fail miserably.
Bottom line – don’t fail miserably. Call us now to help you get your landscape overhaul done before your ready to hop into the pool. To get a better idea of our work check out our picture galleries.
We always provide a free quote, so give as a ring and let’s discuss your dream landscape.