Patio Tips From Patio Experts at All Oregon Landscaping
Patio season is here. The sun is blazing (at least today), and everyone is ready to get outside, turn on the grill, and invite friends over. Well, that is…if you have a patio to host them. Patios are the best when it comes to outdoor entertaining. All Oregon Landscaping can help you design the best patio for both your yard and budget. We have worked on patios in small intimate spaces, as well as spacious outdoor kitchens. Whatever you need, All Oregon Landscaping can get the job done in time for you to really enjoy BBQ season in Oregon this summer.
Top Patio Design Tips from All Oregon Landscaping
- A good design is key. You never want to start building a patio without a plan. That will leave you with an nonfunctional patio that you will regret spending money on sooner rather than later. We sit down with customers to brainstorm all the ways in which they imagine using their patio and then work to address each aspect in accordance to their budget. Be sure to tell the designer everything! Even if you think an outdoor pizza oven is way too expensive for your budget, tell the designer what your ideal patio looks like anyways. This will let the designer be as creative as they can be and incorporate as many of your wants as they can. If an outdoor pizza oven seems out of the question, there may be something that you weren’t thinking of. Landscaping companies often have great relationships with suppliers, so they may be able to get you a great deal on a coveted pizza oven. For example, All Oregon Landscaping is a dealer for some of the best pizza ovens in the world, Forno Bravo. We have a plethora of deals to pass onto our customers to really help make their patio dreams come true!
- Have a budget. If you do not determine a budget before you start, you will end up spending more money than you want to. A solid budget will also help patio designers decide where the money you have set aside is best spent.
- Choose finishes that match your existing home and landscape. Not only with this keep costs down in most cases, it will allow your patio to become an outdoor extension of your home. Seamless integration of the patio will lead to the most comfortable atmosphere in your outdoor space.
- When on a tight budget, choose on big ticket item. After your brainstorming, choose one item as the splurge item on the patio. Ending up with a fire pit (if that is your ideal item) will make you happier in the long run, than spreading that money over more expensive pavers or expensive outdoor lighting.
- Choose the right patio designer. Good communication between you and the landscaping designer is imperative. If you have hesitation from the start, trust your gut! Do not assume things will get better after a plan is put into action. That can lead to a lot of disappointment and wasted money. Find a reliable designer and contractor that you trust to build your patio.
All Oregon Landscaping Designs Patios for Homes, Restaurants, and Businesses
Look no further for great patio designers. Our expert designers have the knowledge you need to turn your dull outdoor space into a vibrant patio at your home or restaurant.
View some of our previous work involving outdoor kitchens from the following posts:
No matter what your patio ideas entail, All Oregon Landscaping can help. We work all throughout the Portland area, including Lake Oswego, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Tualatin, West Linn, Sherwood, Oregon City, Happy Valley, Gresham, Vancouver, Camas, and more. Call today for a free quote on your patio design. Summer is here now, so don’t wait!